Looking for that next step to develop you soccer skills? The Competitive Program at Basin United is exactly what you are looking for. Our Competitive Program takes your child and provides them with more intense competition and a higher level of coaching. Basin United's Classic Program begins offering programs for the U10 age group and continues through U14/U15 (8th Grade). During the Spring Season we also have opportunities for those in High School.
SPRING 2020 CLASSIC TRYOUTS
HIGH SCHOOL(U15-U19) GIRLS: SUNDAY Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
HIGH SCHOOL(U15-U19) BOYS: SUNDAY Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
U10-U12 BOYS: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
U13-U14 BOYS: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
U10-U12 GIRLS: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
U13-U14 GIRLS: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Cost: $10 per player
Location: Check in at Mike’s Fieldhouse, 4500 Foothills Blvd., Klamath Falls
- $180 Season Fee ($130 for High School Players)
- $35 Player Card Fee
- $90 for youth uniform, purchased through online store
The Classic Program consists of competitive, traveling teams that participate in leagues across Southern Oregon and Northern California. The program provides players an excellent opportunity to hone their soccer skills and receive top-notch coaching.
1. TRYOUT FEE: $10 per player (non-refundable).
2. BIRTH CERTIFICATES: If you are a new player to Classic, you are required to bring us a copy of the child's birth certificate.
3. ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED: If you are wanting to play on a Competitive team this spring, you are required to tryout (even if you have played in the past). We understand you may have standing commitments, so if you absolutely cannot make it, contact our office and notify our staff. If we do not hear from you prior to tryouts, we will assume you are not playing.
4. CHECK IN at Mike's Fieldhouse at Steen Sports Park AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to the start of tryouts. You will be required to complete the necessary forms and pay the tryout fee. A parent/guardian must accompany the player to complete the necessary paperwork.